Friday, April 1, 2011

Fune

416-599-3868
Mon-Fri 11:30am- 2:30pm
Mon-Thu 5:00pm-10:30pm
Fri-Sat 5:00pm-11:30pm
Sun 5:00pm-10:00pm

Complimentary croquette.

Sashimi platter.

Raw oysters.

I liked the sashimi rose, both its presentation and taste. Carol thought most of the sashimi tasted too fishy, and she was also really grossed out by the unfresh rawness of the oysters. Casey enjoyed the meal much more than she did, giving the place a rating of 4/5. As for me, I was sort of in between their reactions. I thought the sashimi and oysters were edible, but maybe not worth the price tag. All I can remember about the squid is that it wrapped pieces of mint. 

The underground restaurant is nicely decorated, and it's hard to miss the giant conveyor belt sushi installment in the middle. 

Would I return? Hmm... maybe. I feel there are other restaurants I could be trying though.

Total damage: free for me thanks to Casey!

No comments:

Post a Comment